“I have dealt with CityWest on many levels, as I am computer technician. Anytime I phone for assistance, I am helped and spoken to in a very courteous manner. If I had to go into CityWest personally, I am always greeted nicely, and if there is a line up, someone opens up a kiosk to lessen the wait time. They seem to be always striving to make improvements to all the services they provide to Prince Rupert. CityWest has also helped with local group fundraisers, and have been involved with many community events. They carry on doing so with great community spirit. I believe that CityWest is a great model for a community oriented business, and an integral part of Prince Rupert.”
Switch to Paperless Billing Houston
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.
Type: Personal & Business