“Prince Rupert Minor Hockey Association is extremely grateful for the ongoing support CityWest has provided over the years. Our organization wouldn’t succeed if it wasn’t for the generosity of the business community and as such, children in Prince Rupert have benefited from CityWest’s corporate citizenship.”
Bruce Watkinson, Prince Rupert Minor Hockey Association
Switch to Paperless Billing Terrace / Thornhill
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.
Type: Personal & Business