“My wife and I have lived in five different homes in Rupert over the years, and every single installation was handled in a very efficient and expedient fashion and it was always done by someone that we knew as a fellow Rupertite. The installation always took place on the day that we moved into the house and we continued to be very impressed by that consistent level of service. On occasion, there have been times when power interruptions and storms have caused some problems; but it has always been evident to me that my fellow Rupertites who are the employees of CityWest have our best interests in heart as far as getting the service back on line and functioning as soon as is possible”
Switch to Paperless Billing Kitimat
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.
Type: Personal & Business