“We switched telephone and internet providers to CityWest about 5 years ago. As with any new system there were a few bugs to work out. I mention this because of the dedication of the entire organization in getting the system right! Today I would tell you that I am very happy with the quality and dependability of the network. I believe one of CityWest's greatest competitive advantages is their people. From our account rep to the people working the front desk at their office, everyone is approachable and ready and willing to help.”
Bryan Gascon, Canadian Tire
Terrace / Thornhill
Switch to Paperless Billing Kitimat
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.
Type: Personal & Business