“I'm on a very limited budget. My one real luxury is my Internet so I can do my genealogical research online. I signed up for CityWest's TV/Phone/Internet package because it saved me significant money. My Internet wasn't very reliable at first, due mostly to my own ignorance of the Internet and Wifi technology. CityWest was very helpful and at all times friendly and courteous - plus they very graciously gave me a (generous) credit to make up for the delay in service. It's so refreshing to have a company that cares about service and your happiness, and goes that extra mile. As a result they get a loyal customer who recommends them to everyone.”
Smithers / Telkwa
Switch to Paperless Billing Port Edward
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.
Type: Personal & Business