“A big thank you to CityWest for their support and service last week to troubleshoot both cable/pvr and internet issues. On the phone, support staff were friendly, knowledgeable, patient and helpful. Service was prompt, both with call backs and house calls...and I felt that each staff member went above and beyond to provide excellent service. It is obvious that friendly service and customer satisfaction are priorities at CityWest - at the counter, on the phone and in my home. I am a loyal customer because they care.”
New Onscreen Guide Kitimat
At CityWest, we work hard to provide a great experience to our digital TV customers, each and every day. And we’re excited to announce that a new onscreen has arrived for our customers in Prince Rupert, Terrace, Kitimat, and Port Edward!
Featuring a beautiful, HD interface, this fresh and modern display will look simply stunning on your TV.
You’ll notice it right away. With an elegant display, an updated colour scheme, and crisp fonts and graphics, the new onscreen guide from CityWest will exceed your expectations of what TV can do for you.
Take a look at the new onscreen guide, compared to the guide you have today:
With the new onscreen guide, you’ll get the same intuitive navigation and functionalities as the old guide, and you’ll enjoy the following changes:
- The time grid will show 2.5 hours into the future, rather than 1.5 hours
- You’ll see 7 channels at once, rather than 5
- The search function will be updated so you can look for titles, actors, and keywords in regular programming and VOD content at the same time
- An updated VOD menu
The new onscreen guide also gives you your choice of 4 different colour schemes. Follow the steps below to change the colour of your guide,
- On your remote click the Menu button
- Select more settings (A button)
- Select "My Preferences"
- Right click or press Okay
- Scroll down and select "Colour Scheme"
From there you have your choice of 4 different colour schemes for your new guide!