“We've been a CityWest customer for over 25 years, and there are a lot of reasons why we've stayed with them so long. Not only does CityWest have a range of great products, but they're also deeply invested in the North by employing local people and sponsoring non-profit organizations. We're proud to support a company that supports our communities so well, and we're looking forward to another 25 years.”
Glenn Saunders, Cow Bay Gift Galley & Skeena Landing
Terrace / Thornhill
Switch to Paperless Billing Port Edward
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.