“On behalf of our Syrian Refugee family, we are so grateful for your partnership to help them adjust to life in Canada! The family’s first outing upon entering Canada was the Terrace public library. Why? To get internet access for an emotional internet call back to family in Turkey and Syria. They can now regularly communicate with family from their new home and they are using TV to learn English (hopefully not Mork and Mindy reruns). They also have a taste of home through some of the available stations. Again, many thanks for your donation and support!
Joel Ringma, Pastor, Terrace Christian Reformed Church
Terrace / Thornhill
Switch to Paperless Billing Port Edward
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.