“One of your techs came to my home and provided me with exceptional service. Not only was the service great, he waited after the job was done on his own time while I had a personal errand to do just to make sure that I completely understood the services I was receiving. This is what I would call real service!”
Smithers / Telkwa
Switch to Paperless Billing Smithers / Telkwa
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.