“Just wanted to pass on my thanks to your technician for the great service. He was a pleasant young man and certainly appears to me that he knows his job. It's so refreshing to deal with someone like him.”
Switch to Paperless Billing Smithers / Telkwa
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.